Cosmic Truss is inviting applications for a Technical Sales Associate to join the team
Cosmic Truss is a leading brand within the entertainment industry and beyond. We are seeking a Technical Sales Associate to assist with the customer support, sales, and quality control preparation of our full range of trussing and staging products. The successful applicant will be based at the headquarters of GLP US Inc., a fast-growing subsidiary of a major entertainment moving light manufacturer, in San Fernando, CA. Applicants should be self-motivated with a strong desire to grow with the company and assist in building a technical sales structure for the Cosmic Truss brand of products.
This is an exciting position involving travel and collaboration with a wide range of people and personalities. We are seeking someone with a customer focused mindset and who can build long term relationships. Full product training will be given, but a background from the technical side of the entertainment industry would be advantageous.
Summary of essential job functions
- Assist Brand Manager with daily running of technical/sales department
- Assist Inside Sales Administrator with daily sales of truss orders.
- Assist in Tradeshow preparation, set up and organizing demo equipment.
- Assist with regular customer training program, both at the GLP US office and remotely
- Provide onsite support to clients across North America, when required
- Must have a personable demeanor to work with colleagues and for customer interaction
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in Microsoft office with focus on Word and Excel would be an advantage, but is not a requirement
- Competitive compensation for this 40-hour week position
- Subsidized medical benefits compensation available
- Simple IRA scheme
- Paid vacation and holidays
The applicant will need to be physically fit. There will be a need for the successful applicant to be able to do some heavy lifting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply, or to find out more about this position, please contact David Park via email at firstname.lastname@example.org