The Power Supply Units for the X4 atoms are currently available in two sizes. The 6 way and 12 way Power Supply Unit, allowing large quantities of atoms to be used in combination with one another.
The X4 atom PSUs are built to match the versatility of the X4 atom heads themselves, with the ability to be placed on any flat surface or mounted to your truss using an omega bracket. To make the process easier the units are also compact and lightweight,with the 6 way weighing 7lbs and the 12 way only 11lbs.
The PSU also contains the standard DMX-512 input/output in XLR 5-pin connectors, for all atoms of its connected Atoms. The PSU has a LCD menu display with which all controls and adjustments can be made to the fixture.
Go to the X4 atom page for more information on the fixture itself. GLP also manufactures a large variety of, mounting options and accessories for the X4 atom series.
Contact us for more on the X4 atom PSU’s
X4 atom RGBW PSU Specifications – 6 way & 12 way
- DMX-512 protocol
- Backlit graphic LCD menu for addressing fixtures and setting other options
- Power input: Auto sensing 90-240 V AC, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 40 VA (Watt), per X4 atom head
- IP20 Rated
- Maximum ambient temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Mains voltage: Neutrik PowerCon In and Thru
- DMX: XLR 5 pin
- Atom head output:
- PSU 6H – 6 x 4 pin XLR
- PSU 12H – 12 x 4 pin XLR
- M10 socket for direct half coupler attachment
- Omega bracket attachment points
- 2 attachment points for safety wire
- Cardboard box
- 12 way tourpack
- Standard color is black
- Other colors available on request
- (L x W x H)
- PSU 6H: 10″ x 8″ x 5.5″ (25.4 cm x 20.3 cm x 14 cm)
- PSU 12H: 12.75″ x 8″ x 6.25″ (32.4 cm x 20.3 cm x 16 cm)
- PSU 6H – 7 lbs (3.2 kg)
- PSU 12H – 11 lbs (5 kg)